“Responsive sites are easy for visitors to navigate and easy for web administrators to update.”
- When your website is responsive, you’ll update your site in one place and the
content will be available on smartphones, tablets and desktops.
- Because Google prefers to index a single site, your site
rankings will benefit from having the same URLs and page content.
- Your visitors will have a consistent experience visiting your
site across all of their devices and your authors will only have to publish a single version of the content.
Why should you go for Responsive Design?
- The number of mobile visitors is increasing at an increasing rate.
- You just have to maintain and market one website.